Buying or selling a property without a real estate agent can offer huge savings. However, the DIY transaction process without professional guidance can lead to even greater disappointment. In an effort to save money, it could actually end up costing you more.
Are you planning to sell a property without a real estate agent? If you’re considering For Sale By Owner in the state of Pennsylvania, the Law Offices of Leo T. White can help.
We will walk you through the entire process. There are many legal steps and a lot of paperwork involved in a DIY sale of your home. From inspections to the preparation and signing of the purchase agreement, we can ensure your legal protection. We also commit to the necessary support of a stress-free transaction experience.
Real estate attorney, Leo T. White, offers affordable legal protection in For Sale by Owner Transactions by:
- Ensuring compliance with all of Pennsylvania’s requirements related to real estate property sales.
- Drafting and reviewing all required documents and disclosures.
- Thoroughly walking you through the sale agreement to ensure your intent is accurately reflected and to confirm a clear understanding of the deal.
- Assisting and guiding you through any post-inspection negotiations.
- Suggesting, preparing, and negotiating any required amendments to ensure your protection.
- Providing unlimited legal assistance through the duration of the transaction.
- Providing a complete review of all documents with an explanation of their impact on your transaction at closing.
Don’t neglect to secure proper guidance and legal protection in an FSBO transaction.
No one should attempt to navigate a private sale transaction without the proper guidance and protection from an advocate they can afford.
Contact attorney Leo White by phone at (610) 579-9141 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for expert assistance and legal protection in your next FSBO agreement.